Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The future of GTSI
Wednesday - 10/6/2010, 3:36pm EDT
GTSI said it will fight the suspension, but, Washington Technology reports, the company will have an uphill battle.
GTSI has two options: "Company executives can bring in lawyers to challenge SBA's decision and show it did nothing wrong or, at least, that the allegations are a misunderstanding. Or they can plead their case to SBA's suspension official, in hopes that SBA might lift the suspension," according to Washington Technology.
The loss of federal contracts could be a "crushing blow" to GTSI, Washington Technology reports in another article.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.