Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Building blocks for financial literacy
Monday - 4/14/2014, 8:16pm EDT
- What is financial literacy and what are the building blocks that OPM recommends?
- What role do federal benefits play as well as understanding how the benefits interact in achieving financial security?
- What is the Federal Financial Literacy Strategy as promoted by OPM? And how does this relate to you, the federal staff member?
- What three key elements help achieve and maintain financial security?
Our weekly radio show has information for federal workers at all career stages. New hires need to understand their opportunities for financial awareness early on in their career. Mid-career staff must be ever vigilant when questioning their financial future and make adjustments if feasible. Pre-retirement staff need to know that what they have earned and accumulated will last their lifetime and, if not, what adjustments need to be taken.