Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Photo Gallery: John Berry calls it a wrap at OPM
Friday - 4/12/2013, 11:55am EDT
In his four years on the job, Berry has garnered a lot of praise for the way he managed the government's "People Agency."
"He's been very accessible. I think he really cares about the workforce. He's been an effective spokesperson," Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association, told Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey. "He's been in what can really be a thankless job, but I think the one thing that has always fascinated me is how smart the administration was to put him there because John is so likeable. He very often has been able to deflect the heat."
Federal News Radio assembled the following gallery of photos from stories we've reported on. The gallery also includes images by these photographers: Rob Joswiak, Timothy Grant and Marty Williams of OPM; Lara Fuenmayor of the University of Maryland's School of Public Policy; and Meghan Murphy of the Smithsonian's National Zoo.