Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Photo Gallery: John Berry calls it a wrap at OPM
Friday - 4/12/2013, 11:55am EDT
In his four years on the job, Berry has garnered a lot of praise for the way he managed the government's "People Agency."
"He's been very accessible. I think he really cares about the workforce. He's been an effective spokesperson," Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association, told Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey. "He's been in what can really be a thankless job, but I think the one thing that has always fascinated me is how smart the administration was to put him there because John is so likeable. He very often has been able to deflect the heat."
Federal News Radio assembled the following gallery of photos from stories we've reported on. The gallery also includes images by these photographers: Rob Joswiak, Timothy Grant and Marty Williams of OPM; Lara Fuenmayor of the University of Maryland's School of Public Policy; and Meghan Murphy of the Smithsonian's National Zoo.