Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
OPM making changes to FEHBP - Is that good news?
Friday - 4/6/2012, 6:06pm EDT
"The things that are add-ons and improved benefits—I think [they] are going to have very small, negligible effects on premiums...Some of the reforms they're making, such as the emphasis on generic drugs, are likely to save significantly," Francis said. "There's always going to be premium increases, but there's no reason to think this program can't continue to beat the private sector generally."
Listen to the full interview above to hear more about the specific changes to FEHBP.