Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
What's new at the Federal Managers Association?
Friday - 2/24/2012, 6:58pm EST
Highlights of the convention include a keynote address by Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry, visits to Congressional offices, and training seminars on key topics for federal managers.
This week on FEDtalk, host Bill Bransford will speak with FMA president Patricia Niehaus, Executive Director Todd Wells, and Government Affairs Director Jessie Klement to learn more about the annual convention and the biggest issues facing federal managers in 2012.
They will also be joined by two of the presenters for the training seminars to get a preview of their courses.
Casey Wilson of Management Concepts will share seven quick fixes for managing performance and Jason Milton of Gallup will talk about improving employee productivity and well-being through healthier workplace relationships.