Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
What's new at the Federal Managers Association?
Friday - 2/24/2012, 6:58pm EST
Highlights of the convention include a keynote address by Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry, visits to Congressional offices, and training seminars on key topics for federal managers.
This week on FEDtalk, host Bill Bransford will speak with FMA president Patricia Niehaus, Executive Director Todd Wells, and Government Affairs Director Jessie Klement to learn more about the annual convention and the biggest issues facing federal managers in 2012.
They will also be joined by two of the presenters for the training seminars to get a preview of their courses.
Casey Wilson of Management Concepts will share seven quick fixes for managing performance and Jason Milton of Gallup will talk about improving employee productivity and well-being through healthier workplace relationships.