Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
OPM: Unscheduled leave, telework due to area flooding
Friday - 9/9/2011, 6:24am EDT
The overall operating status of the federal government remains open, OPM said.
Non-emergency employees must notify their supervisors if they want to use unscheduled leave or telework, OPM reiterated.
Emergency employees, on the other hand, are expected to report for work unless otherwise notified by their agencies.
The decision from OPM comes as flooding continues to cause problems, including road closures throughout the region.
Flood watches remain in effect throughout the day.