Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Think you know the MSPB? Think again!
Friday - 8/26/2011, 8:23pm EDT
Or, maybe you've read an MSPB report on an issue affecting the federal workforce.
The agency houses both of these programs, but that's not all it does.
From reviewing regulations released by the Office of Personnel Management, to stakeholder outreach and training, MSPB has several initiatives that you might not be aware of.
And, like all federal agencies, MSPB is facing budget cuts, and dealing with a large percentage of critical staff eligible to retire.
Host Debra Roth will sit down with MSPB Executive Director Steve Lenkart and John Crum, MSPB's director of Office of Policy and Evaluation, to hear how the agency is meeting these challenges while continuing to work on a variety of programs.