Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Think you know the MSPB? Think again!
Friday - 8/26/2011, 8:23pm EDT
Or, maybe you've read an MSPB report on an issue affecting the federal workforce.
The agency houses both of these programs, but that's not all it does.
From reviewing regulations released by the Office of Personnel Management, to stakeholder outreach and training, MSPB has several initiatives that you might not be aware of.
And, like all federal agencies, MSPB is facing budget cuts, and dealing with a large percentage of critical staff eligible to retire.
Host Debra Roth will sit down with MSPB Executive Director Steve Lenkart and John Crum, MSPB's director of Office of Policy and Evaluation, to hear how the agency is meeting these challenges while continuing to work on a variety of programs.