Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Think you know the MSPB? Think again!
Friday - 8/26/2011, 8:23pm EDT
Or, maybe you've read an MSPB report on an issue affecting the federal workforce.
The agency houses both of these programs, but that's not all it does.
From reviewing regulations released by the Office of Personnel Management, to stakeholder outreach and training, MSPB has several initiatives that you might not be aware of.
And, like all federal agencies, MSPB is facing budget cuts, and dealing with a large percentage of critical staff eligible to retire.
Host Debra Roth will sit down with MSPB Executive Director Steve Lenkart and John Crum, MSPB's director of Office of Policy and Evaluation, to hear how the agency is meeting these challenges while continuing to work on a variety of programs.