Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
OPM: How to ease benefits process of deceased feds' children?
Tuesday - 8/16/2011, 1:27pm EDT
Federal News Radio
The Office of Personnel Management wants feedback on how to ease the way dependents of deceased federal employees apply for benefits.
OPM is extending the comment period through Sept. 15, according to the Federal Register notice.
The notice encourages comments that uses electronic responses or other methods that "minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond."
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.