Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
OPM: How to ease benefits process of deceased feds' children?
Tuesday - 8/16/2011, 1:27pm EDT
Federal News Radio
The Office of Personnel Management wants feedback on how to ease the way dependents of deceased federal employees apply for benefits.
OPM is extending the comment period through Sept. 15, according to the Federal Register notice.
The notice encourages comments that uses electronic responses or other methods that "minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond."
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com.