Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Contractors have stronger role in 'Mythbusters' part II
Tuesday - 12/20/2011, 6:45pm EST
The second round of the effort examines contractors' role.
Alan Chvotkin, the vice president and general counsel of the Professional Services Council, has been involved in these discussions as noted by a recent Washington Business Journal report.
Chvotkin joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what the role contractors play in mythbusting, especially as it relates to proprietary data .
Chvotkin also discussed the fate of the administration's acquisition reforms, including the mythbusting campaign, with the impending departure of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon.