Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Contractors have stronger role in 'Mythbusters' part II
Tuesday - 12/20/2011, 6:45pm EST
The second round of the effort examines contractors' role.
Alan Chvotkin, the vice president and general counsel of the Professional Services Council, has been involved in these discussions as noted by a recent Washington Business Journal report.
Chvotkin joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what the role contractors play in mythbusting, especially as it relates to proprietary data .
Chvotkin also discussed the fate of the administration's acquisition reforms, including the mythbusting campaign, with the impending departure of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon.