Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Beckham could make PSG debut next week, coach says
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 7:18pm EST
PARIS (AP) -- David Beckham could make his Paris Saint-Germain debut in 10 days.
Coach Carlo Ancelotti says Beckham may play at Sochaux on Feb. 17. Beckham joined the club amid a whirl of flashbulbs last week, signing a five-month deal until the end of the season.
The 37-year-old former England captain has been training in London and will practice with PSG next week, Ancelotti says.
Beckham has not played since his last appearance for the Los Angeles Galaxy on Dec. 1 and is working his way back into shape.
Ancelotti thinks "he could be available against Sochaux or the week after." He could make his home debut the following Sunday against French title rival Marseille.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.