Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Beckham could make PSG debut next week, coach says
Thursday - 2/7/2013, 7:18pm EST
PARIS (AP) -- David Beckham could make his Paris Saint-Germain debut in 10 days.
Coach Carlo Ancelotti says Beckham may play at Sochaux on Feb. 17. Beckham joined the club amid a whirl of flashbulbs last week, signing a five-month deal until the end of the season.
The 37-year-old former England captain has been training in London and will practice with PSG next week, Ancelotti says.
Beckham has not played since his last appearance for the Los Angeles Galaxy on Dec. 1 and is working his way back into shape.
Ancelotti thinks "he could be available against Sochaux or the week after." He could make his home debut the following Sunday against French title rival Marseille.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.