Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Improper payments reform bill to see ROI
Wednesday - 10/26/2011, 4:23pm EDT
The bill builds on a series proposals on improper payments, said Linda Springer, former controller at the Office of Management and Budget, in an interview with In Depth with Francis Rose.
This newest bill called for the creation of a "Do Not Pay List" of contractors and more consistent reporting of improper payments.
Funding for the bill is "well spent" and would have a return on investment if it does in deed lead to more accurate reporting, Springer said.