Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
New director sets priorities for OMB
Friday - 9/17/2010, 3:41pm EDT
Lew said his first task would be to review every OMB program for efficiency and responsiveness to the public. When pressed by a Senate committee, however, Lew declined to comment about freezing federal pay and hiring.
OMB Watch offers a list of priorities OMB should implement, mostly calling for an increase in transparency.
This would be Lew's second term as OMB director. He served one term under the Clinton administration. Lew would replace Peter Orszag.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.