Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
National Intelligence CIO Guthrie resigns
Tuesday - 11/16/2010, 3:07pm EST
Federal News Radio
Priscilla Guthrie has resigned effective Nov. 19 as the chief information officer of the Office of the Director for National Intelligence after about 18 months in the position.
Retired Air Force Gen. James Clapper, the Director of National Intelligence, sent out a note to agency employees today thanking Guthrie for her work and announcing Charlene Leubecker will be the acting CIO until a new one is named.
"Her efforts to strengthen information sharing, integration, and management across the intelligence community have been integral to our mission, and we wish her all the best in her future endeavors," Clapper wrote in an e-mail obtained by Federal News Radio.
A spokesperson for the ODNI confirmed that Ms. Guthrie is leaving her job as CIO Nov. 19.
Guthrie also worked as the director of the information technology and systems division of the Institute for Defense Analyses, a non-profit corporation that administers three federally funded research and development centers to provide objective analyses of national security issues.
From 2001 to 2006, Guthrie was the Defense Department's deputy assistant secretary for networks and information integration and deputy chief information officer.
(Copyright 2010 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)