Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Online NASA publication showcases technology ROI
Thursday - 12/15/2011, 8:04pm EST
But NASA isn't just repeating a buzzword, but attempting to live up the phrase and bring proof to the public.
A new project, an online publication called "Spinoff," allows NASA to show how its moving technology from the agency to the public.
Dan Lockney, the head of technology transfer and Spinoff at NASA, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how the new site allows NASA to more easily how NASA's research, innovation and technology moves into the marketplace.