Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Lessons from NASA's Nebula cloud platform
Tuesday - 12/14/2010, 4:28pm EST
One of the big projects Kemp has been working on is the agency's Nebula Cloud Computing Platform. Nebula is a project at the Ames Research Center in California that began in 2007.
Listen to the interview to learn how Kemp has overcome obstacles like upfront funding and tough time lines.
If you are tasked with making your data center more efficient or perhaps eliminating it completely, then the remarks by Kemp will have value for you.
This interview will give you guidelines for fulfilling the goals of the White House Open Government Initiative using open source software.