Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
National Archives searches home of former employee
Thursday - 10/28/2010, 7:41pm EDT
The Archives acknowledged the investigation Tuesday. Inspector General Paul Brachfeld says agents from his office helped search the home. He wouldn't say whether any items were seized because the case is under court seal.
On Thursday, the news site TBD first reported the search of longtime Archives employee Leslie Waffen's home. U.S. Marshals Service spokesman David Ablondi tells TBD that Waffen has not been charged with a crime.
Waffen most recently led the motion picture, sound and videounit before retiring in June.
The search came as two government audits found problems with the Archives' record management and security.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)