Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal Hispanic Career Advancement Summit coming Nov 29-30
Friday - 9/24/2010, 12:27am EDT
The Summit's web site says the mission of the summit is to
"help attendees realize their professional aspirations and develop individual leadership competencies in order to prepare for senior positions in the Federal sector. To this end, the Summit provides an unparalleled variety of career, leadership networking activties, senior level keynote speakers and executive coaching."
Moving beyond the concept of a standard career fair, the Summit will offer the opportunity to meet members of the Senior Executive Service, who will be there to coach attendees who aspire to move into the SES.
Today I welcomed three guests to talk about the Summit: Sara Clemente Sosa, National Hispanic Employment Program Manager at the Labor Department; Ramon Suris Fernandez, Director of the Civil Rights Center at the Labor Department; and Bill Zielinski, Associate Director for Retirement and Benefits at the Office of Personnel Management. You can hear our entire conversation by clicking on the audio link.