Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
FBI investigates bomb threat at Utah cyber center
Monday - 5/21/2012, 7:55pm EDT
BLUFFDALE, Utah (AP) - A search prompted by a bomb threat at a U.S. Army base in Utah has ended with an FBI spokeswoman saying agents have not turned up anything suspicious.
FBI spokeswoman Debbie Dujanovic Bertram says the search with bomb-sniffing dogs ended late Monday, about six hours after the threat halted construction of a National Security Agency data center at Camp Williams and the site was evacuated.
Construction will resume Tuesday.
The FBI says it isn't concluding that the bomb threat was a hoax, only that agents found nothing.
The NSA broke ground on the $1.2 billion cyber security center in January.
Camp Williams is about 25 miles south of Salt Lake City.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)