Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Purported hacker group members worldwide rounded up, arrested
Wednesday - 9/28/2011, 9:28am EDT
Authorities around the world are rounding up the members of the hacking groups LulzSecurity and Anonymous. Dozens of arrests have been made so far.
According to a recent tweet by LulzSecurity leader "Sabu," only he and one other member of LulzSec have not been arrested.
And the FBI has made about a half dozen arrests in the United States in just the last few weeks, Government Computer News reports.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.