Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
FBI makes second Anonymous arrest in a month
Friday - 9/23/2011, 6:51pm EDT
IT Pro Portal reports the FBI raided homes in California, Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Minnesota and Montana.
Cody Kretsinger, a 23-year-old from Phoenix, has been charged with conspiracy and unauthorized impairment of a protected computer.
Kretsinger is suspected of hacking in to the Sony Pictures website using an SQL injection attack.
According to IT Pro Portal, "Security experts believe it's highly likely that all the hackers will eventually be caught because they got themselves too much attention and they failed to clean up behind them properly."
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.