Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
FBI makes second Anonymous arrest in a month
Friday - 9/23/2011, 6:51pm EDT
IT Pro Portal reports the FBI raided homes in California, Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Minnesota and Montana.
Cody Kretsinger, a 23-year-old from Phoenix, has been charged with conspiracy and unauthorized impairment of a protected computer.
Kretsinger is suspected of hacking in to the Sony Pictures website using an SQL injection attack.
According to IT Pro Portal, "Security experts believe it's highly likely that all the hackers will eventually be caught because they got themselves too much attention and they failed to clean up behind them properly."
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.