Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
FBI makes second Anonymous arrest in a month
Friday - 9/23/2011, 6:51pm EDT
IT Pro Portal reports the FBI raided homes in California, Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Minnesota and Montana.
Cody Kretsinger, a 23-year-old from Phoenix, has been charged with conspiracy and unauthorized impairment of a protected computer.
Kretsinger is suspected of hacking in to the Sony Pictures website using an SQL injection attack.
According to IT Pro Portal, "Security experts believe it's highly likely that all the hackers will eventually be caught because they got themselves too much attention and they failed to clean up behind them properly."
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.