Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Malware-laced widget hits hosting giant
Tuesday - 8/17/2010, 8:30am EDT
- Hosting giant Network Solutions could be harboring malware that has infected up to 5 million Web sites. ComputerWorld reports the infection was discovered by a California web security firm that traced the infection to a widget on GrowSmartBusiness.com. The malware then reportedly spread to millions of parked domains, Web sites that are still under construction. Network Solutions is disputing the number of infections.
- ManTech has landed a five year contract worth up to 99.5 million dollars to provide cyber security services for the FBI. The deal means ManTech will provide 24/7 cyber security support, including intrusion-detection monitoring, security engineering, incident identification and response for the FBI. It will also offer vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, cyber-threat analysis, and specialized cyber training services. Bill Varner is the president of ManTech's Mission, Cyber and Technology Solutions Group, he will be joining the Federal Drive live 7:30.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of cybersecurity issues here.