Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
FBI names Fulgham as new CIO
Monday - 12/8/2008, 1:39pm EST
Bureau director Robert Mueller today announced Chad Fulgham as the new CIO, taking over for Zal Azmi, who left the FBI in October.
Azmi now works for CACI.
Mueller says in a release that Fulgham's experience in working with multi-national corporations and cutting edge technology fit well wit the bureau's IT needs.
Fulgham comes to the FBI from Lehman Brothers, where he ran the IT division. In the past, he also worked at IBM, JP Morgan Chase and Arthur Andersen.
He spent five years in the Navy where he worked on information security, network management and communications under the commander of the Naval Surface Force for the U.S. Atlantic Fleet.
For more information: Chad Fulgham Named Chief Information Officer