Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
FBI names Fulgham as new CIO
Monday - 12/8/2008, 1:39pm EST
Bureau director Robert Mueller today announced Chad Fulgham as the new CIO, taking over for Zal Azmi, who left the FBI in October.
Azmi now works for CACI.
Mueller says in a release that Fulgham's experience in working with multi-national corporations and cutting edge technology fit well wit the bureau's IT needs.
Fulgham comes to the FBI from Lehman Brothers, where he ran the IT division. In the past, he also worked at IBM, JP Morgan Chase and Arthur Andersen.
He spent five years in the Navy where he worked on information security, network management and communications under the commander of the Naval Surface Force for the U.S. Atlantic Fleet.
For more information: Chad Fulgham Named Chief Information Officer