Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Boehner: All options on table in gun-running probe
Friday - 5/18/2012, 9:14pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) - House Speaker John Boehner says "all options are on the table" in the ongoing congressional investigation into the "Fast and Furious" operation and whether the House would move to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt should he refuse to fully comply.
Boehner says Congress wants "to hold everyone at the Department of Justice and the administration accountable for what happened or what didn't happen in `Fast and Furious,' adding that all options are on the table." Boehner made the comments Friday in an interview for ABC's "This Week" to air this Sunday.
The House GOP leadership sent a letter to Holder Friday that cited a "lack of full cooperation from the Department of Justice."
House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi dismissed any suggestion Holder might be in contempt.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)