Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How to design federal web sites for mobile devices
Tuesday - 5/10/2011, 7:25pm EDT
They will discuss how to design government websites to be mobile friendly.
Brashear will talk about best practices for app design, operating systems, and government change agents.
- should you include video for hand held in your website?
- should you have a separate website for mobile or design your web site for hand held traffic?
- what about HTML 5.O?
- Is it worthwhile to wait for the transition to HTML 5.O?
Brashear and Gilroy will also talk about the Government Web and new Media Conference, where representatives from the Department of Interior, GSA, and ATF presented some of their experiences with trying to adapt a federal web site for a mobile audience.