Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Former deputy secretary of HUD joins CGI
Tuesday - 3/24/2009, 12:55pm EDT
Former Department of Housing and Urban Development deputy secretary Roy Bernardi has joined CGI as vice president of consulting services.
At CGI, Bernardi will work with both public and private sector clients in the areas of public housing, grants management and loan modification funding.
At HUD, Bernardi managed HUD's day-to-day operations, including its $38 billion annual budget and 8,500 employees. He also was the as acting secretary of the agency and the assistant secretary of community planning and development.
Prior to joining the federal government, Bernardi was the mayor of Syracuse, N.Y.
On the Web:
FederalNewsRadio - Business of Government Hour
CGI - Press release
(Copyright 2009 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)