Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Phillies hire Bob McClure as pitching coach
Thursday - 11/21/2013, 4:18pm EST
PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- The Phillies have hired Bob McClure to be their pitching coach.
McClure replaces Rich Dubee, who was let go after the season ended. The former major league left-hander was the pitching coach for Boston in 2012 and Kansas City from 2006-11.
Manager Ryne Sandberg says "Bob brings a wealth of experience to our staff."
The Phillies also announced Thursday that Rod Nichols will remain as the bullpen coach and Jesus Tiamo will return as the bullpen catcher.
The 61-year-old McClure pitched 19 years in the big leagues from 1975-93. He was 68-57 with 52 saves and a 3.81 ERA for seven teams. McClure was a member of the 1982 American League champion Milwaukee Brewers, and had two saves in the World Series.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.