Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Homeland Security: Inside & Out - March 15th, 2009
Sunday - 3/15/2009, 6:36pm EDT
- Janet Hale, former undersecretary of management for the Department of Homeland Security, on the challenge of standing up and managing DHS.
- Robert Poole, director of transportation studies at the Reason Foundation, on the U.S. Transportation Security Administration's double standard for registered travelers.
- Christopher Dickey, author of "Securing the City."
- Ellen Howe, former assistant administrator for strategic communications and public affairs for the U.S. Transportation Security Administration, on progress in explosives detection.
- Dee McCown, director of operations for Corporate Risk International's Houston office, on corporate kidnappings.