Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Homeland Security: Inside & Out - March 15th, 2009
Sunday - 3/15/2009, 6:36pm EDT
- Janet Hale, former undersecretary of management for the Department of Homeland Security, on the challenge of standing up and managing DHS.
- Robert Poole, director of transportation studies at the Reason Foundation, on the U.S. Transportation Security Administration's double standard for registered travelers.
- Christopher Dickey, author of "Securing the City."
- Ellen Howe, former assistant administrator for strategic communications and public affairs for the U.S. Transportation Security Administration, on progress in explosives detection.
- Dee McCown, director of operations for Corporate Risk International's Houston office, on corporate kidnappings.