Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Secret Service recovers truck with Biden supplies
Monday - 9/3/2012, 6:17pm EDT
DETROIT (AP) - Detroit police have released photos of a male "person of interest" in the theft of a Secret Service rental truck carrying equipment related to Vice President Joe Biden's Labor Day visit to Detroit.
Agency spokesman Ed Donovan tells The Detroit News that the U-Haul truck stolen early Sunday outside the Westin Book Cadillac hotel was found Monday in a parking lot about three miles away.
Donovan had said the truck had no weapons on board. He declined to say whether any of the equipment was stolen.
Police spokeswoman Sgt. Eren Stephens tells The Associated Press in an email that investigators hope people will see the photos and help identify the man.
Biden addressed a union rally Monday to mark Labor Day. The rally was near the hotel.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)