Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Are you prepared for an earthquake?
Friday - 2/4/2011, 12:42pm EST
Earthquakes are more common in the United States and the world than many people realize. In recognition of the bicentennial of the 1811-1812 New Madrid Earthquakes, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Central U.S. Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC) and Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) have teamed up with state and local partners to bring residents and organizations in the affected region an educational campaign to help reduce their earthquake risk.
Dortch find out about this and how to prepare for an earthquake in the event of one.