Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Coast Guard rethinking mobile security
Friday - 1/20/2012, 5:42pm EST
One approach involves securing both the device and the data. The Coast Guard is adopting that method, having recently purchased the Unisys Stealth Solution for Secure Virtual Terminal.
The software allows agency employees to securely access agency networks using mobile devices, which can be used while traveling, for example, Unisys said in a company release.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.