Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Coast Guard helps rescue turtle off Va.
Monday - 5/23/2011, 3:06pm EDT
CAPE CHARLES, Va. - The Coast Guard says it's helped rescue a sea turtle found tangled up in a crab pot line.
The Coast Guard said Monday a crew from its Cape Charles station helped rescuers from the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center catch the animal, untangle it and take it to shore. The rescue occurred Sunday morning.
The Coast Guard says the loggerhead turtle was taken to the aquarium in Virginia Beach, where its injuries will be assessed and treated.
(Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)