Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
US joins cyber forces with Australia
Thursday - 5/17/2012, 12:20pm EDT
The "Statement of Cybersecurity Intent" will enhance information sharing on cybersecurity threats and best practices. It will also create opportunities for joint training and cooperation in cyber exercises, DHS said.
This is the latest in series of joint statements signed by U.S. and Australian governments to increase intelligence sharing to combat transnational crime and secure the global supply chain.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.