Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DHS seeks new CERT director
Monday - 3/5/2012, 8:29am EST
The senior executive service position has a wide range of responsibilities, including managing the National Cyber Alert System, overseeing the use of technology to collect cyber threat information across the government, and mitigating cyber vulnerabilities in agency networks.
Applications are due March 7.
Former Director Randy Vickers resigned in July. Lee Rock has been serving as acting director since that time.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.