Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Global supply-chain security initiative to gather private-sector feedback
Friday - 2/3/2012, 4:56pm EST
The strategy was introduced by Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano last month at a global economic forum.
Stodder recently shared his perspective in a blog post on the Security Debrief website.
"The strategy is just the first step in a broader effort to galvanize and focus federal, state, local, tribal, international and private sector actions aimed at more effectively securing and improving the global supply chain system," he wrote.
As part of the initiative's next step, Stodder said, the State Department would lead an effort to with the Critical Infrastructure Partnership Advisory Council, to gather feedback from private-sector and government partners.
Stodder will help assist with the CIPAC effort, he added.
White House releases national strategy for global supply chain security (From Security Debrief)