Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Is cybersecurity bill on Congress' to-do list?
Wednesday - 1/11/2012, 12:23pm EST
"The number one priority facing them right now is to present the President with some sort of comprehensive cybersecurity bill," said Jordy Yager, a reporter for the Hill. "That's something that the Senate has been working on for a number of years and that the House has really buckled down on within the last six to eight months to try to get the President something before the end of this Congress."
Yager shared his insight with The Federal Drive with Tom Temin on how far up the cybersecurity bill is on Congress' to-do list in 2012.