Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Homeland Security: Inside & Out - February 8th, 2009
The result was the Bush-Clinton Tsunami Fund, which raised and distributed millions of dollars. Since then, the former presidents have collaborated on similar funds for victims of the 2005 Pakistani quake, of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, and of Hurricane Ike in 2008.
In this exclusive interview, President Bush discusses the origins and the results of his unlikely alliance with the Democrat who unseated him from the White House.
Other interviews include:
- Vance Taylor on the security of water treatment plants.
- Randy Larsen on proposals to police the nation's bio-defense labs.
- Mark W. Lowenthal on the fundamentals of intelligence gathering, analysis and dissemination.
- Kathleen L. Kiernan on the value of public-private partnerships.
- Monty Dozier on the rescue of 12,000 cattle after Hurricane Ike.