Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Homeland Security: Inside & Out - February 8th, 2009
The result was the Bush-Clinton Tsunami Fund, which raised and distributed millions of dollars. Since then, the former presidents have collaborated on similar funds for victims of the 2005 Pakistani quake, of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, and of Hurricane Ike in 2008.
In this exclusive interview, President Bush discusses the origins and the results of his unlikely alliance with the Democrat who unseated him from the White House.
Other interviews include:
- Vance Taylor on the security of water treatment plants.
- Randy Larsen on proposals to police the nation's bio-defense labs.
- Mark W. Lowenthal on the fundamentals of intelligence gathering, analysis and dissemination.
- Kathleen L. Kiernan on the value of public-private partnerships.
- Monty Dozier on the rescue of 12,000 cattle after Hurricane Ike.