Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Homeland Security: Inside & Out - February 8th, 2009
The result was the Bush-Clinton Tsunami Fund, which raised and distributed millions of dollars. Since then, the former presidents have collaborated on similar funds for victims of the 2005 Pakistani quake, of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, and of Hurricane Ike in 2008.
In this exclusive interview, President Bush discusses the origins and the results of his unlikely alliance with the Democrat who unseated him from the White House.
Other interviews include:
- Vance Taylor on the security of water treatment plants.
- Randy Larsen on proposals to police the nation's bio-defense labs.
- Mark W. Lowenthal on the fundamentals of intelligence gathering, analysis and dissemination.
- Kathleen L. Kiernan on the value of public-private partnerships.
- Monty Dozier on the rescue of 12,000 cattle after Hurricane Ike.