Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Homeland Security: Inside & Out - February 8th, 2009
The result was the Bush-Clinton Tsunami Fund, which raised and distributed millions of dollars. Since then, the former presidents have collaborated on similar funds for victims of the 2005 Pakistani quake, of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, and of Hurricane Ike in 2008.
In this exclusive interview, President Bush discusses the origins and the results of his unlikely alliance with the Democrat who unseated him from the White House.
Other interviews include:
- Vance Taylor on the security of water treatment plants.
- Randy Larsen on proposals to police the nation's bio-defense labs.
- Mark W. Lowenthal on the fundamentals of intelligence gathering, analysis and dissemination.
- Kathleen L. Kiernan on the value of public-private partnerships.
- Monty Dozier on the rescue of 12,000 cattle after Hurricane Ike.