Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Contract will help small businesses reap health IT rewards
Wednesday - 11/2/2011, 1:54pm EDT
Wilgus discussed the NIH's Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners Three, a new contract that will help support government IT efforts, while focusing on health and biomedical-related IT services in support of the health missions of federal agencies.
Wilgus is speaking at the conference's Small Business Innovation Luncheon. He will also be one of the agency representatives participating in the federal roundtables in the afternoon. Conference attendees will have the chance to discuss the challenges facing the public and private sectors as they pursue innovation and affordable healthcare 18 months after the adoption of the America Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
Check out more coverage of Bethesda Health IT Day 2011.