Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
GAO: Medicare data tools have hit snags
Thursday - 12/8/2011, 7:28pm EST
But two programs — the Integrated Data Repository program and the One Program Integrity — have hit a few snags.
The Government Accountability Office took a look at the problem and Valerie Melvin, director of information management and technology resources issues at GAO, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the watchdog agency's latest report.
"While CMS had made progress toward its goals to provide a single repository of data and enhanced analytical capabilities for program integrity efforts," GAO's report states, "the agency was not yet positioned to identify, measure and track benefits realized from its efforts."