Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Contract will help small businesses reap health IT rewards
Wednesday - 11/2/2011, 1:54pm EDT
Wilgus discussed the NIH's Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners Three, a new contract that will help support government IT efforts, while focusing on health and biomedical-related IT services in support of the health missions of federal agencies.
Wilgus is speaking at the conference's Small Business Innovation Luncheon. He will also be one of the agency representatives participating in the federal roundtables in the afternoon. Conference attendees will have the chance to discuss the challenges facing the public and private sectors as they pursue innovation and affordable healthcare 18 months after the adoption of the America Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
Check out more coverage of Bethesda Health IT Day 2011.