Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
HHS awards $40M cybersecurity contract
Wednesday - 9/14/2011, 11:14am EDT
Under the terms of the five-year deal, Merlin will provide cybersecurity operational-support services to the Computer Security Incident Response Center at HHS.
Merlin International is a veteran-owned business that provides IT solutions for the federal government.
In a press release, the company said it will monitor the security status of systems throughout HHS, detecting threats to sensitive data and responding to threats in real-time.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.