Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Could Text4Baby be future of government?
Tuesday - 2/8/2011, 4:40pm EST
Mothers-to-be learn about the growth of their baby and how they can improve their own health.
The New York Times reports that the concept of Text4Baby is not notable in itself -- it's the fact that the program truly executed the private-public model.
HHS CTO Todd Park has now assembled a Text4Baby task force to examine how the program could serve as a model for other efforts - like smoking cessation or fighting obesity.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.