Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
How GSA's Integrations can help in acquisitions
Tuesday - 8/30/2011, 5:56pm EDT
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller's talks to Houston Taylor, Assistant Commissioner for the Office of Acquisition Management at the General Services Administration, about the agency's new contracting vehicle called Integrations.
According to GSA's website:
GSA's Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) is developing a next generation contract vehicle for complex, integrated Professional Services with an equal or ancillary Information Technology (IT) component. The vehicle will be designed to address agencies' needs for professional service requirements that:
- Span multiple professional service disciplines.
- Require flexibility for all contract type task orders and other direct costs at the task order level.
- Are difficult to specify or quantify prior to award.
- Create an environment of elevated risk due to their unanticipated nature.