8:17 pm, May 18, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
GSA's DelNegro using business skills to make technology better
Thursday - 7/22/2010, 11:00am EDT
She developed one of the first client-server applications for the customer service and marketing department. Soon she moved over to the chief information officers office in the former Federal Supply Schedule.
Now as the CIO of the General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service, DelNegro is using all of her skills to find success.
She has been CIO for just over a year and is using her knowledge of the vendor community to improve how FAS delivers services, such as improving the GSA Advantage portal and the e-offers and e-mods systems.
DelNegro says that moving GSA Advantage to a new platform will help it use Web 2.0 technologies more easily.
She also is focused on making sure GSA's big contracts--Alliant and Networx to name two--have the technology in front and behind them to work as efficiently and effectively as possible.