Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Anne Rung nominated to head OFPP
Friday - 7/11/2014, 12:17pm EDT
Joe Jordan resigned as OFPP adminitrator in January, and deputy administrator, Lesley Field, has been acting in his stead since then.
In May, Rung's move to OMB was widely believed to be preparing her for the future role as OFPP's head.
Rung is currently a senior advisor with the Office of Management and Budget. She previously served at the General Services Administration and prior to that, as the senior director of administration at Commerce.
Before entering the administration, Rung worked at the state lavel as deputy secretary for procurement and administration for Pennsylvania's Department of General Services (DGS).
Rung has a B.A. from Pennsylvania State University and an M.Sc. from the London School of Economics and Political Science.