Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
What's ahead for GSA's MAS program?
Tuesday - 12/31/2013, 8:20pm EST
Aronie provides his insights regarding the current state of play in the price negotiation process, including trends in audits and supplemental data requests for commercial pricing.
He also highlights the changing landscape across the MAS program with regard to price negotiation strategies and the negotiation of subcontracting plans.
Finally, Aronie provides his thoughts on the future of the MAS program as the leading commercial item contracting program.