Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Federal buildings bask in Hollywood spotlight
Friday - 8/23/2013, 11:14am EDT
Federal buildings have played an important role in film production. In the past 25 years, federal buildings have shown up in more than 50 television shows and movies.
Through GSA's Outleasing Program, Hollywood producers and directors can obtain a license to use federal property for a fee.
In the past three years, GSA has raised more than $500,000 through the license fees. The agency uses the funds to maintain and renovate historic properties across the country.
Click through the photo gallery for examples of federal buildings used by Hollywood.