Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
GSA accredits 12 organizations to test cloud security
Monday - 9/10/2012, 10:09am EDT
The companies include D.C.-based Coalfire Systems, Maryland-based COACT Inc., and Virginia-based Electrosoft System.
The other organizations are:
- BrightLine CPAs and Associates Inc., Tampa, Fla.
- Department of Transportation's Enterprise Service Center, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Dynamics Research Corporation, Andover, Mass.
- Earthling Security, Inc.
- Electrosoft Services, Inc.
- Homeland Security Consultants
- J.D. Biggs and Associates, Inc., Beltsville, Md.
- Knowledge Consulting Group, Inc., Reston, Va.
- Logyx LLC, Mountain View, Calif.
- Lunarline, Inc., Washington, D.C.
- Secure Info
- SRA International, Inc., Fairfax, Va.
- Veris Group, LLC, Vienna, Va.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.