Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The GSA, sequestration, and more
Wednesday - 9/5/2012, 6:55pm EDT
Miller discussed his exclusive report on a late night Aug. 10 confrontation between an IG agent and the top organizer of a GSA training conference.
He also talked about the IG's preliminary findings and why some GSA managers are upset with the investigator's approach.
In the second half of the show, Federal Times senior writer Steve Losey and reporter Andy Medici brought us up to speed on some GSA-like conference spending at the Department of Veterans Affairs, the 2013 on again-off-again-federal pay raise, and the latest on the impact of sequestration.